not have Cookies enabled on your browser
When you have finished enabling cookies click here to
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain
your basket and to remember you when you return to our stores.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private
How to enable cookies:
(If you do not know your browser version, select Help -> About... from your
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
• Select Tools -> Internet Options and click on the "Security"
• The default selection, "Medium", supports cookies, but you can
click on the "Custom Level" button to check. Scroll down until you see
the word "Cookies" and verify that the radio button next to
"Enable" is selected in both options.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
- On a PC:
- • Select View -> Internet Options and click on the
• Scroll down until you see the word "Cookies" and verify that
the circle next to "Always accept cookies" is selected.
- On a Macintosh:
- • Select Edit -> Preferences.
• Scroll down until you see "Cookies" under Receiving Files.
Make sure that "Never Ask" is selected.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0
• Choose View -> Options and click on the "Advanced" tab.
• Make sure that "Warn before accepting a cookie" is unchecked.
Netscape Communicator 4.0
• Choose Edit -> Preferences and click on the "Advanced" option.
• Select the radio button next to "Accept all cookies" and click
Netscape Navigator 3.0
• Open "Network Preferences" under Options.
• Click on the "Protocols" tab and ensure that the box next to
"Accepting A Cookie" is unchecked.
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.